Welcome! If you are applying for a donation of insulin for a summer camp, please read important application requirements below:
- Insulin is available as a donation to camps with 501(c)(3) status and is intended to serve people with diabetes while attending the camp. The 2017 DIABETES CAMP DRUG DONATION REQUEST FORM must be signed by each Healthcare Professional in charge of the camp session and uploaded with your online application.
- The Healthcare Professional signing the Drug Donation Form(s) must be licensed in the State in which the camp takes place as well as for the duration of the camp.
- Only one online “Product Donation Application” is accepted per camp but each camp will have the ability to apply for up to three camp sessions (camp session requests per camp are noted on the application).
- In 2017, we will offer one comprehensive shipment of insulin to include all product requests for all camp sessions.
- If there is more than one camp session, each session requires its 2017 DIABETES CAMP DRUG DONATION REQUEST FORM to be uploaded with the online application.
- Orders may take two to four weeks to process, so please allow plenty of time for your application to be processed and approved.
- The application must include contact information for a primary camp employee and healthcare provider in charge of dispensing product at the camp. Please include email and phone numbers.
- The quantity of product requested must be reasonable for the number of campers expected at camp.
- Assuming there is sufficient time to process your application, we will make every attempt to deliver on your requested delivery date. There must be someone onsite to sign for delivery on requested delivery date. No deliveries will be left outside without signatures. With the proper 2-4 weeks' notice, deliveries can be scheduled for Tuesdays through Thursdays only (no deliveries on Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays) and may not arrive any earlier than 2 weeks prior to the camp start date. Selecting a delivery date that is more than 2 weeks prior to the camp's start date or is not a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday could delay your application. The Sanofi Foundation for North America is committed to transparency in its interactions with healthcare professionals and healthcare organizations/institutions (e.g., teaching hospitals and their foundations) consistent with applicable laws, regulations, industry codes and other requirements in the United States.
For questions please contact DiabetesCamps@sanofi.com.
Last update: March 22, 2017