Sanofi is now accepting submissions for the 2020 Sanofi Golden Ticket Competition
Sanofi is a sponsor of Tufts Launchpad | BioLabs, Boston’s premier shared laboratory space for life science and biotech startups to test new ideas and innovate. Sanofi is sponsoring an inaugural Golden Ticket Competition in Boston that will award a promising start-up company with a one-year free residence at Tufts Launchpad | BioLabs. Visit https://www.biolabs.io/tufts-boston to learn more.
The key focus area for 2020 is: Therapeutic approaches to immune disorders. All companies engaged in this field are encouraged to apply.
Deadline to apply for the Sanofi Golden Ticket is October 13, 2020
To apply, read the Official Rules, and download and complete the Application form.
Applicants must submit a completed Application and a non-confidential pitch deck to GoldenTicket@sanofi.com before 11:59 PM Eastern Time on October 13, 2020 to remain eligible. A sub-set of Applicants will be selected as finalists, and will be invited to present at the virtual Sanofi Golden Ticket Pitch Showcase on November 10, 2020 judged by:
- John Reed, Executive Vice President, Global Head of Research and Development
- Yong-Jun Liu, Senior Vice President, Global Head of Research
- Frank Nestle, Head of Immunology & Inflammation Therapeutic Research Area
- Naimish Patel, Therapeutic Area Head, Immunology & Inflammation Development
- Alban De-La-Sabliere, Head of Sanofi Partnering
- Jason Hafler, Managing Director of Sanofi Ventures
The Sanofi Golden Ticket Winner will be announced LIVE during the event.
By submitting an application, applicants represent and warrant that they have read, understand and agree to the Official Rules.
Click here for the Application
Click here for Golden Ticket Rules
Click here to learn more about Tufts Launchpad | BioLabs
Find out more about Sanofi's approach to immunology research:
- June 11, 2020: Dupixent® R&D investor event
- Interview with Frank Nestle, Head of Immunology & Inflammation Therapeutic Research Area
- Precision Science Drives Multi-Faceted Approach to Immune and Inflammatory Diseases
Contact GoldenTicket@sanofi.com with any questions.