Sanofi Genzyme provides personalized assistance and support to qualified U.S. patients and their family members.
Support programs available
- Sanofi Genzyme Case Managers: Provide individualized support services, including helping patients identify insurance options; referrals to financial assistance programs; assistance with navigating treatment authorizations and appeals, if necessary.
- Sanofi Genzyme Charitable Access Program: Provides Lumizyme to qualified individuals who medically require Lumizyme, are uninsured or have inadequate insurance coverage for Lumizyme, and have a signed Sanofi Genzyme Charitable Access Program Authorization Form to work with a CareConnectPSS Case Manager.
- Sanofi Genzyme Co-Pay Program: Helps eligible individuals, who are prescribed treatment with Lumizyme, with their drug-related out-of-pocket expenses, including co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles, regardless of financial status. View full details of the Sanofi Genzyme Co-Pay Program.
To reach a local Sanofi Genzyme Case Manager OR to learn more about the Sanofi Genzyme Co-Pay Program, call us Monday – Friday, 8AM – 6PM EST at 800-745-4447 (toll-free), press #3.
You can also contact the Charitable Access Program by sending a message through our online form.
For more information
- Please see full Prescribing Information including boxed WARNING (PDF).
- You'll find more details at www.Lumizyme.com.