Effective Date: June 23, 2020
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) provides California residents with certain rights regarding their personal information, including in some cases, the right to access or erase your personal information. Please note that the rights under the CCPA may be limited to certain circumstances, based on applicable legal requirements.
To exercise these rights, you may contact the Sanofi Privacy Office online or by phone at +1-866-553-8120.
The categories of personal information Sanofi collects include the following:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, Social Security Number)
- Contact information (e.g., address, phone number, email address)
- Demographic data and protected characteristics (e.g., age, gender, ethnicity, disability status, sexual orientation)
- Professional and employment related information
- Financial information
- Medical information
- Health insurance information
- Education information
- Internet protocol addresses and network activity data
- Inferences regarding the above categories of information
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this Notice, we will post the updated notice to our websites and update the notice’s effective date.