You can find answers to many of your general questions about Sanofi US on our Website. Below you will find contact information and resources on some of the most frequently requested topics. For questions not addressed below, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page.
You can also contact us directly via a direct message (DM) on our U.S. Facebook and Twitter channels.
Products & Services
If you have questions about a specific medical condition, please consult a healthcare professional. For additional information on Sanofi's products in the U.S., click here.
Sanofi Medical Information
Sanofi Medical Information provides healthcare professionals with accurate, unbiased, and balanced evidence-based product information.
Prescription Customer Care
For general information about our products and programs in the U.S., call 800-981-2491, fill out the form using the link below or check our Frequently Asked Questions.
Non-Prescription Customer Care
To contact us about an over-the-counter (OTC) product, please follow the link below and then select “Submit a Question.”
Vaccines Customer Service
Healthcare professionals with questions about our vaccines in the U.S., please call 1-800-VACCINE (1-800-822-2463) or visit our website below.
Sanofi Specialty Care
For information about our Rare Disease products and support and services, please call us at 1-800-745-4447.
Patient Resources & Support
Our passion is to improve access to medicines and healthcare, and Sanofi has numerous access and support program in the U.S. to help make our products available to patients in need.
Corporate Giving and Support
- Educational Grants: To apply for an educational grant, click here.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: for more information on the focus of our Corporate Social Responsibility, Sponsorship and Donation program, click here.
- Sanofi US endeavors to make our Career Center accessible to any and all users.
- If you are experiencing difficulty and need assistance applying online, please call 1-866-SANOFI2 (1-866-726-6342) or click here.
- Sanofi Group: Non-U.S. residents can use this contact form to send comments or questions to our global organization.
- Worldwide Contact Information: To contact our various country locations, click here.
- To request to be removed from an email list or program, click here.