Sanofi provides personalized assistance and support to qualified U.S. patients who are prescribed Aldurazyme® and their family members.
Support programs available
- Sanofi Case Managers: Provide individualized support services, including helping eligible patients identify insurance options; referrals to financial assistance programs; assistance with treatment authorizations if necessary; and assistance with appeals; as well as access to educational resources to help patients learn more about their disease.
- Sanofi Patient Assistance Program: Provides Aldurazyme treatment at no cost to eligible patients who medically need treatment and are uninsured or have inadequate insurance coverage, until long-term, sustainable funding solutions can be found (physician referral and application required).
- Sanofi Co-Pay Assistance Program: Helps eligible individuals, who are prescribed treatment with Aldurazyme, with their drug related out-of-pocket expenses, including co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles, regardless of financial status.
To reach a local Sanofi Case Manager OR to learn more about the Sanofi Co-Pay Assistance Programs, call us Monday – Friday, 8AM – 6PM EST at 800-745-4447 (toll-free), press #3.
For more information
- Please see full Prescribing Information, including boxed WARNING (PDF).
- You'll find more details at Aldurazyme.com.
Last updated: June 2022