Sanofi's CareConnectPSS®Program provides personalized support and services for patients and their care partners.
Support programs available
- CareConnectPSS® Case Managers: Can assist with care coordination support to patients and their family. Case Managers are knowledgeable about health insurance and navigating the healthcare system. Your Case Manager can also assist with and provide resources regarding how to handle out-of-pocket costs or can help you understand your options if you do not have insurance.
- Sanofi's CareConnectPSS Patient Assistance Program: Provides Cerdelga at no cost to eligible patients who do not have health insurance or cannot access Cerdelga under the terms of their insurance plan(s), until insurance coverage for Cerdelga is secured.
- Sanofi's CareConnectPSS Co-Pay Program: Helps eligible patients in the U.S. who are prescribed Cerdelga pay for eligible out-of-pocket drug costs, including copays, coinsurance, and deductibles, up to the program maximum.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: The Co-Pay Program does not cover prescriptions eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by a state or federal health care program, including but not limited to Medicare, Medicare Advantage Plans (Example: FreedomBlue offered through BlueCross Blue Shield), Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Medigap, Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense, or TRICARE. In accordance with State law, the Program does not reimburse infusion-related charges for commercially insured patients residing in Massachusetts or Rhode Island. No claim for reimbursement of any out-of-pocket expenses covered by the Co-Pay Program may be submitted to any third-party payer, whether public or private. The Co-Pay Program is available only in the United States and cannot be combined with any other rebate/coupon, free trial, or similar offer. Co-Pay benefits are not transferable. Sanofi reserves the right to rescind, revoke, modify, or amend this program at any time without notice.
To reach a CareConnectPSS Case Manager or to learn more about the CareConnectPSS Co-Pay Program, call us Monday through Friday, 8AM-6PM EST, at 1-800-745-4447, Option 3.
For more information
- Please see full Prescribing Information (PDF).
- You'll find more details at www.Cerdelga.com.
Last update: August 2022