Sanofi is committed to helping qualified patients receive access to SARCLISA® and appropriate financial support through our CareASSIST™ assistance program.
Support programs available
- Access and Reimbursement: CareASSIST can provide assistance navigating the insurance process including benefits investigations, claims assistance, and information about prior authorizations and appeals.
- Financial Assistance: Provides SARCLISA at no cost to eligible patients that are uninsured or lack coverage and need assistance with their out-of-pocket drug costs.
- Copay Program: Eligible patients with commercial insurance may pay as little as $0* out of pocket for SARCLISA. This includes any product-specific copay, coinsurance, and insurance deductibles – up to $25,000 in assistance per year. There is no income requirement to qualify for this program.
- Resource Support: Identify and provide information on independent support services for patients and caregivers.
CareASSIST Patient Access Specialists are available Monday-Friday, 9AM - 8PM EST at 1-833-930-2273, option 1.
For more information
- Please see full Prescribing Information (PDF).
- You'll find more details about Sarclisa at www.sarclisa.com and CareASSIST at www.SanofiCareAssist.com/sarclisa.
* Subject to the annual copay assistance amount of $25,000. This program is not valid for prescriptions covered by or submitted for reimbursement under Medicare, Medicaid, including any state pharmaceutical assistance programs, Veterans Affairs/Department of Defense, TRICARE, or similar federal or state programs. Not a debit card program. The program does not cover or provide support for supplies, procedures, or any physician-related service associated with their medication. General non–product-specific copays, coinsurance, or insurance deductibles are not covered. This program only applies to patients who are residents of the United States or its territories or possessions, are prescribed an eligible medication for an FDA-approved indication and are insured by a commercial health plan that requires a copayment, coinsurance, and/or deductible amount for their medication. It is not an insurance benefit. The CareASSIST Copay Program reserves the right to rescind, terminate, or amend this offer, eligibility, and terms and conditions without notice. Patients, pharmacists, and prescribers cannot seek reimbursement from health insurance or any third party for any part of the benefit received by the patient through this offer. This offer is not conditional on any past, present, or future purchase, including refills. This offer is nontransferable, limited to one per person, and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. The program is not valid where prohibited by law, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Offer has no cash value. Program is not valid for cash-paying customers. Any savings provided by the program may vary depending on patients’ out-of-pocket costs. Upon registration, patients will receive all program details. Additional program conditions may apply.
Last update: 04/2022