Contact US / Frequently Asked Questions
Hours of operation for general customer service and trade orders inquiries: Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm ET
If you are a healthcare professional or a patient seeking to report an adverse event, please call 1-800-633-1610 (option 1) to reach Medical Information.
- For prescribing information documentation, click here.
- For product quality / technical quality questions, click here.
- For sample product information, click here.
- Serialization and Tracking questions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be responded to within 24 hours.
Trade Operations and Commercial Information
- Account and Order Status Questions: Email contact info and account number to CustomerSupport@sanofi.com.
- Accounts Receivable & Credit Issues: Call (908) 981-5593
- Authorized Distributor List
- Claims (damages, late deliveries, etc.): Complete and email this Claim Form to RLCD@sanofi.com
- New Customer Application Form and Supplemental Form
- Packing slip, Invoice, Credit Memo Reprints: Email your account info and document in question to CustomerSupport@sanofi.com.
- Sanofi Trade Policies
How can I obtain more information on Bioverativ products?https://www.sanofishoppe.com/na/us-sh/en/USD/?asm=true
Sanofi Corporate Licensing
Sanofi U.S. distribution centers, Forest Park and Reno, have been transitioned to DHL, a third-party provider. Taylor distribution center remains under Sanofi.
- DEA license number information (requires login)
- Sanofi's Board of Pharmacy State license numbers. Select by State
- Sanofi's Manufacturing and Drug Distribution license: Click here to search by state
- VAWD (Verified-Accredited Wholesale Distributors®) accreditation