Sanofi provides donations to non-profit organizations that are aligned with our corporate social responsibility priorities: Health Equity, STEM Education Equity, and Local Communities (programs focusing on social determinants of health).
Everyone deserves equal opportunity to thrive...to be healthy...to be an innovator...to be part of a flourishing community. We aren't there yet. More needs to be done so all people, wherever they are in the world, have the same access to quality healthcare.
Sanofi purposefully partners with our patients and communities to learn where gaps exist and how we can develop sustainable solutions. Listening is a critical part of our process so we can focus investments and implement programs rooted in local cultures and populations where there is the greatest need.
- We collaborate for collective impact.
- We mentor and educate our next generation of talent to answer the medical challenges of tomorrow.
- We foster an inclusive community of purpose-driven employees who understand our responsibility is not just about driving innovation to improve health -- it goes deeper than that.
Our responsibility is to support society's fundamental right to health by contributing to healthcare access for the underserved, addressing environmental changes, and living by our code of ethics, so everyone has an opportunity to thrive.
Our Specialty Care medical areas of interest for Charitable Donations are the following:
- Community Relations (Massachusetts area)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Rare blood disorders
- Rare genetic diseases
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Other Immunology
General Medicines and Other
Areas of interest for Charitable Donations are the following:
- Community Relations (Bridgewater, NJ, and Swiftwater, PA, area)
- Cardiovascular (Atrial Fibrillation)
- Researchers and Scientists