Sanofi US supports specific activities or initiatives of external, independent, not-for-profit healthcare-focused organizations such as academic or medical institutions, professional or scientific associations, trade organizations and organized patient groups.
As we look forward to a “new normal”, we will continue to rely on scientific evidence, medical guidance, and government requirements to conduct our business safely and responsibly. To control viral transmission, we will:
- Suspend company support for and participation in live 3rd party sponsorship of events, until the scientific evidence and CDC Guidance on controlling community spread of the virus at events and gatherings allows us to do so safely.
- Suspend Sanofi in person attendance at medical congresses, until the scientific evidence and CDC Guidance on controlling community spread of the virus at events and gatherings allows us to do so safely.
Our US Pandemic Crisis Committee will continue to monitor the pandemic situation and update these principles as events evolve and scientific and medical guidance changes. The safety of our patients, worker, and the communities where we live, and work, will continue to guide our efforts to serve the patients that depend on us.
Specialty Care's medical areas of interest for Sponsorships are the following:
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rare blood disorders
- Rare genetic diseases
- Rheumatoid arthritis
General Medicine's medical areas of interest for Sponsorships are the following:
- Cardiovascular (Atrial Fibrillation)
- Transplant: Solid organ transplant, bone marrow transplant
- Researchers and Scientists