Sanofi US ("Sanofi US") maintains this Website (the "Website") for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Website.
Through your access and use of the Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") set forth below.
Terms and Conditions
- The Website contains information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries. However, the Website and its contents are designed to comply with U.S. laws and regulations. Although accessible by others, it and its content are intended for access and use by U.S. residents only.
- The Website may contain from time to time information related to various health, medical and fitness conditions and their treatment. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a professional health care provider. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult a professional health care provider.
- Sanofi US makes no representations or warranties as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update said information, except to the extent required by law, including, but not limited to, Food and Drug Administration regulations. Sanofi US further assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
- The Website may contain financial and other information which is forward-looking and involves risks and uncertainties, including, without limitation, risks associated with the inherent uncertainty of pharmaceutical research, product development and commercialization, the impact of competitive products, patent, product liability and third-party reimbursement risks associated with the pharmaceutical industry, and the other risks and uncertainties detailed from time to time in Sanofi's Annual Report.
- You may freely browse the Website. You may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Sanofi US. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
- You should assume that all contents of the Website are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of Sanofi US. Images of people or places displayed on the Website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Sanofi US.
- The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Website. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- Your use of the Website is at your own risk. Neither Sanofi US nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing in the Website. This includes damages to, or arising out of viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post, on the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information. Sanofi US, or any of its affiliates, may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, Sanofi US and its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Website for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Sanofi US and others. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Sanofi US or such third party. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Website and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Sanofi US will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Website and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- Although Sanofi US may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Website, Sanofi US is under no obligation to do so, except to the extent required by law or regulation, and Sanofi US assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Website nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Website.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. Sanofi US will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Sanofi US to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- You are prohibited from altering, damaging or defacing the Website or adding any unauthorized material to the Website. You are advised that Sanofi US will aggressively protect the Website and will prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- Sanofi US reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Website at any time, and Sanofi US may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions and the other Policies set forth in this Website by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions and Policies.
Social Media Community Guidelines
Last Updated: August 30, 2022
1. Please share your questions, thoughts, and experiences with us. We really want to hear from you, and we'll do our best to respond in a timely manner. Due to the nature of certain inquiries, there may be times where our response may be by a private message versus a response on our post/timeline.
2. Be courteous and respectful. Without prior notice, we reserve the right to block and report a user’s activity to authorities, delete posts, graphics, comments, videos, photos, or any other content that falls under the following categories but is not limited to:
- Promoting or calling for violence towards any segment of the society
- Potential defamation or libel
- Violating copyright or intellectual property rights
- Promoting illegal activity
- Sharing any misleading or fraudulent information
- Using language that is not appropriate (abusive, discriminatory, or harassing)
- Sharing medical advice, treatments or offering medicines or medical devices to other followers
- Advertising a company/business or any product/brand
- Sharing content unrelated to the post under which it appears
- Repetitively posting or “spamming’’
- Using our Sanofi US social media channels in breach of any condition set forth in these terms or applicable laws
3. Please don't use our Sanofi US social media channels as a place to promote your product or pitch your services.
4. We are not responsible for the postings and opinions of third parties. We do not verify, approve, or endorse the comments or any information posted by visitors to our Sanofi US social media channels, do not warrant their accuracy, and assume no responsibility or liability arising from content of the page nor for any error, omission, defamation, libel, or slander. Caution should be used before relying on any particular statements or opinions expressed herein.
5. You understand and agree that User Content will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and you are giving us and our affiliates, a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive and fully sub licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate them in other works, in any form, media, technology, or products now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes; and you further represent, warrant, and covenant that you have and will continue to have the legal right to grant these rights.
6. Because of the limitations of certain platforms and federal regulations governing how we communicate about our products or treatments; we are not able to discuss our products or treatments on our Sanofi US social media channels. For questions relating to our products or treatments, please visit our Contact Us page.
7. We do not recommend sharing your personal information on our Sanofi US social media channels, as this is not the best place to discuss safety issues or side effects associated with our treatments or other companies' products or treatments. If comments include possible adverse events or side effects associated with any product, we may be required to contact you for further information, per our Adverse Events Reporting Guidelines. If you, or someone you know, have possibly experienced a side effect while taking any Sanofi US product, please contact us at 1-800-633-1610. You are also encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. To do so, visit here or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
We reserve the right to remove our Sanofi US social media channels and their content at any time. We also reserve the right to modify our community guidelines at any time. Your use of our Sanofi US social media channels indicates your acceptance of any revisions to these guidelines.
If you are a resident of certain U.S. states, including California, Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, or Utah, you may be entitled to additional rights and disclosures, depending on the law of your state.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sanofi US is an equal employment opportunity employer and is a federal contractor. To the extent applicable, it will comply with Executive order 11246, the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and the Vocational Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
SMS Terms and Conditions
- As a participant in CareConnectPSS, you may opt-in to receive patient support SMS messages. To opt-in, text "ENROLL" to 726322, 726237, 726227, 726639 or call us at 1-800-745-4447 and choose Option 3. When you opt-in to the service, you will receive a message to confirm your enrollment. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency will vary based on your use. Text "HELP" for help. Text "STOP" to cancel.
- You can cancel this service at any time by texting "STOP" to 726322, 726237, 726227, 726639. You will receive a confirmation message to confirm your unsubscription and you will no longer receive messages from Sanofi. If you wish to join again, sign up by texting "ENROLL" or call us at 1-800-745-4447and choose Option 3.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, text "HELP" to 726322, 726237, 726227, 726639 or call us at 1-800-745-4447 and choose Option 3. After you send the message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- This program is available on these U.S. carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Sanofi will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile carrier.
- Purchase of any Sanofi products or services is not a requirement of the CareConnectPSS program.
- Throughout your participation in CareConnectPSS, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.