ALPROLIX® [Coagulation Factor IX (Recombinant), FC Fusion Protein] Financial Assistance Programs
Sanofi is committed to helping qualified patients receive access to ALPROLIX® and appropriate financial support through our financial assistance programs.
- Understanding Your Insurance Plan
- Sanofi Patient Services will help you understand your prescription insurance coverage while you and your doctor decide which medication is right for you.
- Free Trial Plus:
- Free 30-day trial for new patients. Medication delivered generally within 1 to 2 days
- Copay Program:
- Yearly savings up to $20,000 on copay & co-insurance cost for eligible patients
- No income requirements or caps
- Factor Access Program:
- When patients do not have insurance coverage or their coverage is interrupted, Sanofi may be able to help with access to ALPROLIX
These programs are not valid where prohibited by law. Sanofi reserves the right to modify or discontinue the programs at any time. Program details provided upon registration. Free Trial Plus and Copay Program not valid for prescriptions covered by or submitted for reimbursement under Medicare, Medicaid, VA, DoD, TRICARE®*, or similar federal or state programs including any state pharmaceutical assistance programs. Copay program savings may vary depending on patients’ out-of-pocket costs.
*TRICARE® is a registered trademark of the Department of Defense, Defense Health Agency (DHA).
Case managers are available Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET by calling 1-855-692-5776.
Last update: 07/2022