Together with Regeneron, Sanofi Genzyme is committed to helping qualified patients receive access to KEVZARA® and appropriate financial support through our KevzaraConnect® assistance program.
Support programs available
- Helps qualified patients get access to therapy, whether they are uninsured, lack coverage, or need assistance with their out-of-pocket costs
- KevzaraConnect Quick Start Program provides Kevzara free of charge for commercially insured eligible patients who are experiencing delays in coverage
- KevzaraConnect Co-Pay Program provides assistance to commercially insured eligible patients with the out-of-pocket co-pay costs
- Patient Assistance Program provides eligible uninsured patients with drug at no cost
KevzaraConnect Nurse Educators are available to assist patients 24/7. Call us at 844-KEVZARA
For more information
- Please see full Prescribing Information, including boxed WARNING (PDF).
- Medication Guide (PDF).
- You'll find more details at www.kevzara.com.
Last update: 08/2019